THE FIRST FIVE-CONTINENT INTERNATIONAL MARTIAL ARTS NETWORK TV COMPETITION
Registration time: December 15, 2019 -- February 15, 2020
Entries should be submitted from December 15, 2019 to April 15, 2020
Evaluation time: February 15, 2020 -- April 30, 2020 (in batches)
Publish time: May 5, 2020
2. HOST UNIT:
Chinese martial arts lnstitute of culture and training
China promotion network · national publicity platform
3. UNDERTAKING UNIT:
Beijing yunxin culture communication co. LTD
Wuzhou linkage (Beijing) culture media co. LTD
Beijing yunxin Chinese martial arts training base
Hangzhou kungfu culture communication co. LTD
Xi 'an martial arts vocational school
Inner Mongolia bohan martial arts culture co. LTD
Datong jingyang wushu school of qinghai province
Beijing wang wenyong wrestling club
Hunan zhuzhou city taijiquan association
Hunan dongting longwenwu school
Martial arts association of the republic of Gabon
Ukrainian traditional Chinese culture "true kung fu" federation
Martial arts association of Odessa, Ukraine
Gansu tianshui fuxi martial arts school
Guangdong lechang jinhua martial arts club
Guangdong busilong sporting goods co., LTD
6. PARTICIPATING UNITS：
Across the country, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan regions, and domestic sports bureau , martial arts, martial arts association groups, industry, colleges and universities, technical secondary school, middle school, elementary school, kindergarten, GuanJiao various martial arts, sports schools, clubs, fitness club, youth activity center, old all enterprises and organizations, institutions, communities, streets, villages and towns and martial arts enthusiasts are a team.
7. ENTRY METHOD：
(1) Competitors log on to the official website of the competition: http://www.ljwuwuds.com, fill in the registration form (appendix 2 and 3) according to the entry form (appendix 1), pay the registration fee and entry fee, record the video works by themselves, and send them to the email address designated by the organizing committee of the competition: email@example.com.
8. Requirements for video recording of the entries：
(I) Recording software: the recording software is not limited, and the athletes can choose it by themselves;
(II) Video compression format and technical parameters
1. Compression format: h. 264/AVC (mpeg-4 Part10) encoding format;
2. Code stream: the code rate of dynamic code stream shall be no less than 1024Kbps and no more than 1280Kbps.
(1) When shooting with standard clear 4:3, it is recommended to set it as 720×576;
(2) When shooting in hd 16:9, the recommended setting is 1280×720;
(3) The resolution of the video in the same entry shall be unified, and shall not be mixed with standard and hd.
4. Aspect ratio
(1) If the resolution is set to 720×576, select 4:3;
(2) If the resolution is set to 1280×720, select 16:9;
(3) The video in the same entry shall have a uniform width to height ratio.
5. Frame rate: 25 frames per second.
(III) Audio compression format and technical parameters
1. Compression format: AAC (MPEG4 Part3) format is adopted.
2. Sampling rate: 48KHz
3. Code stream: 128Kbps (constant).
(IV) Packaging format
It is encapsulated in MP4 format. (video encoding format: h.264 /AVC(mpeg-4part10); Audio encoding format: AAC(mpeg-4part3)
(V) Recording station
1. The machine position should be placed in the center of the field and the whole picture should be like a mirror.
2. If there is a need to display subtle movements in the work, you can set the camera stand to make a split screen on the work.
1. The encoding format of video and audio must comply with relevant requirements, otherwise the video cannot be broadcast normally, the network review will be delayed, and the result of the competition will be affected. The encoded format information of the video can be viewed in the video file details of the video player. If the video coding does not meet the requirements of the game, various conversion software can be used for conversion.
2. Video and audio code streams must comply with relevant requirements. According to the athletes' entry items, the video of the entries made according to the time required in the competition regulations must be formed at one time, with no interval in the middle. Moreover, several video clips are not allowed to be combined. The file size should not exceed 100M.When the video of the large size of the entries is played, there will be a jam phenomenon, which will delay the network review and affect the result of the competition.
3. The project code of the entries, the name of the project and the name of the participant (the age of the individual participant shall be indicated) shall be in bold and bold font, marked vertically and downward in the upper right corner, and the size of the font shall be based on the scale of the painting, which shall not affect the whole picture or exceed 1/8 of the picture.
4. The above video recording requirements are mainly for the participating groups or athletes with professional recording conditions. For the participating teams or athletes without professional recording conditions, the following three requirements are required when recording the entry works with mobile phones or other devices:
（1）The position of the camera is fixed, located on the vertical bisector of the drill site, and the height of the recording device is to look at the competitors at eye level, and the panoramic view of the drill site shall be taken as the standard.As shown in the figure below:
1) Site standard and shooting requirements for single training project: site 14M×8M
2) Site standards and shooting requirements for group projects.16 m x 10 m
（2） Width to height ratio
1) If the resolution is set as 720×576, select 4:3;
2) If the resolution is set as 1280×720, select 16:9;
（3） The picture is required to be in high definition. In addition to the works accompanied by music, no noise is allowed in the video works, otherwise the performance of the competition will be seriously affected.
9. COMPETITION ITEMS：
Competition (prescribed and optional), traditional single training, double training, duet training and team sports of all kinds of boxing and instruments; (see annex 1: list of registration items for details)
10.INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION：
(1) Each participating team may submit a number of team leaders and coaches, and athletes up to 6 (including) or more are team participants. There is no restriction on men and women. (4 people from abroad, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan can be regarded as a collective).
(2) For teams with more than 10 athletes (including) participating in the competition, 1 team leader or coach fee shall be waived;I am a national martial arts athlete of level 2 or above, but I need to provide the original photo or copy of my personal certificate.
(3) Of the leader (organizers) all applicants 20 people around (including) above contestants and each of the three projects (including) above, reward the contest Chinese tunic suit collar experts set ($1280), all applicants more than 10 people (including) contestants and each of the three projects (including) above, reward martial arts clothing a ($280).The actual number of applicants shall prevail.
(4) Athletes' entry requirements:
1. Each competitor is limited to four events, except team and sparring events.
2. Sparring is not allowed.
3. A minimum of 6 and a maximum of 10 persons can be applied for the collective project. Each team can apply for two collective projects, and the same person is not allowed to apply for two collective projects.
(5) Provisions on sparring items
In sparring events, if there are pairs of different age groups, the results will be counted in the category of older players.
（6）The collective project shall have more than 6 persons (including).
(7) The group variety show shall have more than 12 people (including)
(8) Individual all-around: those who apply for a total of 3 individual exercises in quanshu and apparatus can be counted as individual all-around results. If more than 3 exercises are involved, the scores will be scored according to the high score items.(except sparring and group events)
(9) Overall team score: the overall team score will be calculated if there are more than 10 athletes (including) in the individual all-around team.
(10) The age of the athlete shall be subject to the seal on the list or the signature of the person in charge.If age is not correct, the athlete will be disqualified once verified.
11. COMPETITION METHODS：
(1) The competition rules shall adopt the traditional wushu competition rules approved by the wushu sports management center of the general administration of sport of China in 2012 and the relevant supplementary provisions of these rules.
(2) Age group for single training events, sparring events and group events:
1. Children group b: 6-9 years old
2. Children group a: 10 ~ 11 years old
3. Junior group b: 12 ~ 13 years old
4. Junior group a: 14 ~ 17 years old
Group A: 18-24 years old group B: 25-29 years old
Group C: 30-34 years old group D: 35-39 years old
6. Middle age group:
Group A: 40 ~ 44 years old group B: 45 ~ 49 years old
7. Middle aged group:
Group A: 50-54 years old group B: 55-59 years old
8. Elderly group:
Group A: 60 ~ 64 years old group B: 65 ~ 69 years old
Group C: 70 ~ 74 years old group D: 75 ~ 79 years old
Group E: 80 years old or above
(3) Age group for individual all-around events:
1. Children group b (group A) : under 10 years old
2. Children group a (group B) : 10 ~ 11 years old
3. Junior group b (group C) : 12 ~ 13 years old
4. Junior group a (group D) : 14 ~ 17 years old
5. Youth group (group E) : 18-39 years old
6. Middle age group (F group) : 40 ~ 49 years old
7. Middle aged group (group G) : 50 ~ 59 years old
8. Senior group (group H) : over 60 years old
(4) Individual training events, double events, sparring events and collective events shall be admitted according to their respective regions, which shall be divided into:
1. Countries and Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan
2. The Chinese mainland
(5) Rules on the time of each competition:
1. The time for the completion of single and double taijiquan routines shall not exceed 4 minutes; Tai chi apparatus single practice routines shall not exceed 3 minutes. Where the contents of the original routine are more and longer, the routine can be deleted. The principle of deletion is as follows:
(I) Traditional taijiquan can be adjusted and combined by itself without affecting the technical style and characteristics of this routine.
(II) After the routine is cut and adjusted, the athletes are allowed to close in any direction and position without penalty.
(III) Chinese martial arts duan level system series courses should be practiced in a complete set without time limit.
2. The completion time of traditional, optional single exercise and duet exercise of other boxing types shall not exceed 2 minutes, and the completion time of taijiquan duet exercise shall not exceed 3 minutes.
3. The time for the completion of the collective project shall not exceed 4 minutes; National primary and secondary school students series "martial arts aerobics" completion time and music time synchronization (use the prescribed martial arts aerobics music, prepare music).
4. The duration of a group variety show shall not exceed 5 minutes.
5. If the time to complete the routine exceeds the prescribed time, points will be deducted according to the rules of traditional martial arts competition. There is no time limit for all projects.
(6) Confirmation of the contents, number of participants and age groups for group and group variety shows.
1. For any collective event that adopts the routines prescribed by the competition, the performers may cut down and combine the routines due to the time limit of the competition. For formation changes, additional join movements are also allowed, provided that the elements of the original routine are not less than 90%.
2.There are no restrictions on the content and form of the group variety show. The martial arts can be combined with other artistic elements to create martial arts performance projects integrating thoughts, scenes, movements, music and costumes. Reflect the unity of the team, visual effects and team spirit.
3.All group projects require the change of formation pattern, the unity of music with content and rhythm.
4.The number of performers in a collective or group variety show shall not be less than the number prescribed by the regulations. For each person less, 0.5 points will be deducted.
5.Athletes in team sports may compete across age groups to identify age groups (regardless of gender) based on the average age of the reported athletes.
6.Group variety shows have no gender or age groups.
1. Group events and group variety shows must be accompanied by unaccompanied music. If not, 0.1 points will be deducted.
2. Single training, training items are not allowed to score.
(8) Requirements for apparel and apparatus for participating athletes
1. Athletes choose their own clothes and equipment
2. Wear martial arts apparel and shoes in line with sports characteristics, national characteristics, times characteristics and project characteristics; It is not allowed to wear clothes with bare back or religious or dramatic colors. If the costumes do not meet the requirements, 0.1 points will be deducted.
(9) Individual all-round, total team scoring method and the treatment of the same score
1. Individual all-around calculation method
(1) The individual all-around results of the contestants in the individual all-around grand prix shall be calculated by the sum of the results of the three events with the highest scores (boxing and apparatus must be required). If there are more than three events in the individual all-around grand prix, the three highest scores of the boxing apparatus shall be calculated.The person with the highest score is the champion, the second place, and so on.
(2) In case of the same individual all-around score, the individual who wins the first place in the three events in which the individual all-around score is calculated shall be ranked first;At the same time, in order to get the second multiple column before;And so on. If there are still equal scores, the highest score in the project will be listed before; At the same time, the next highest score or the first; If there are still the same score, then the one with the highest score in single boxing will be ranked first;At the same time, with the apparatus score high before the column, the rest of the analogy. If the score is still equal, the place will be determined by the number of entries sent by the competitor.
2. General team score scoring method
(1) Overall team calculation method: it is calculated as the sum of the highest individual all-around scores of 10 athletes in a team. The person with the highest total score is the champion of the overall team, the second place of the overall team, and the third place of the overall team.
(2) In case of the same score in the overall team, the team will be ranked first in terms of quantity; At the same time, the ranking shall be determined by the time before and after each team delivers the entries, and the former shall be ranked first.
(10) The competition shall include "outstanding contribution award for promotion of Chinese wushu culture", "outstanding wushu culture inheritance award", "child prodigy award for martial arts", "martial arts elder award", "best sports team", "best team leader", "best coach", "best athlete" and other awards.
(11) For organizations with more than 100 applicants, individuals with more than 100 participants and co-organizers of the competition, the competition organizing committee shall set up a special page on the website of China promotion network · national publicity platform to report the special video with a duration of less than 1 minute during the competition.The report video shall be provided to the organizing committee by the unit or individual as required.
12. ADMISSION RANKING AND AWARDS：
(1) Single training program will be awarded according to region, age, gender and project class number, respectively.Gold, silver and bronze MEDALS and merit certificates are awarded at grades 1 to 3.
(2) Dueling, dueling and three-person training projects shall be awarded according to age group, male, female or mixed category and project number.Gold, silver and bronze MEDALS and merit certificates are awarded to the winners of each class.
(3) The first three award levels of the group projects are respectively admitted according to the region, age and project classification number, and trophies, individual MEDALS and certificates are awarded respectively.
(4) The junior and children of group A, group B, group C and group D shall be admitted according to the ranking of individual training, sparring, duet and antagonist events, and shall be divided into different regions. The first prize, second prize and third prize shall be awarded to the top 10% of the number of participants by age group, gender and item number. Gold, silver and bronze MEDALS and certificates are awarded respectively.
(5) Group A, group B, group C, group D children's collective project (regardless of gender) by region, according to age, according to the project number of the first 10% of the number of teams is the first prize, 20% is the second prize, 30% is the third prize.The team trophy, individual gold, silver and bronze MEDALS and certificates are awarded respectively.
(6) Individual all-around award
1）. Individual all-around grand award: the top 3 men and women in 8 age groups will be admitted into the individual all-around, regardless of the region. Prizes, trophies, MEDALS and certificates will be awarded.
2）. Individual all-around grand prize: first prize is rmb1200, second prize is rmb800 and third prize is rmb500.
(7) General group award
1.） Total group award: total group, regardless of region, gender or age group, admitted the top 6. Prizes, trophies, personal MEDALS and certificates are presented to the 1st to 3rd, and prizes, trophies and certificates are presented to the 4th to 6th.
2.） Total team bonus: RMB 5,000 for the champion, RMB 3,000 for the runner-up, RMB 1,000 for the runner-up, and RMB 800 for the fourth to sixth place.
(8) Organizations or individuals that have made special contributions to the publicity and organization of the competition shall be awarded the outstanding contribution award for the promotion of Chinese martial arts culture.Award prizes, trophies and certificates. Organizations or individuals that organize more than 100, 60, or 30 participants may receive first, second, or third prize, first prize of 2000 yuan, second prize of 1000 yuan, and third prize of 500 yuan.
(9) For teams with more than 15 athletes (including), and registered in the name of kindergarten, primary school or school, or teams with more than 15 athletes (including) from group A, group B, group C or group D, MEDALS and certificates of "contribution to the development of martial arts education in schools" will be awarded.
(10) For teams with more than 15 athletes (including), and with the names of "museum, school, club", "street, community", "town, village committee", "government agencies, enterprises" and the units that have signed up for the competition, they shall be awarded MEDALS and certificates of "contribution award for martial arts to grassroots development".
(11) Medals and certificates of "special contribution award for international wushu exchange" shall be awarded to those who make contributions to organizing foreign wushu organizations and individuals to participate in the competition.
(12) The youngest and oldest male and female competitors who have won gold MEDALS in the competition will be awarded the swordsman child award and swordsman elder award, and MEDALS will be awarded.
(13) The referee who is serious, serious, fair, accurate and responsible in the execution of the referee's work shall be recommended by the referee group and the representative team and confirmed by the competition supervision committee and the expert group to be awarded with the title of excellent referee and a certificate of honor.
(14) Members of the participating teams will be given souvenirs (badges).
13. RELATED EXPENSES：
(1) Registration fee: all team members (including team leaders and coaches) are required to pay the service fee of RMB 200 per person.Participants born before December 31, 1959 and after January 1, 2010 will be eligible for the discount. Entry fee is $100 per person.Anyone who registers as a member of the Chinese martial arts association after 2015 can enjoy a discount with a registration fee of 100 yuan.
Any team with more than 10 athletes (including) can be exempted from the entry fee of 1 athlete;2 athletes will be exempted from the registration fee if there are more than 20 athletes. And so on.
（2） Entry fee
1）. Single exercise, double exercise, triple exercise and sparring exercise: RMB 150 per person.
2）. Group project (including group variety show project) : RMB 80 per person.
(1) This competition can be registered online at http://www.ljwuwuds.com directly. The deadline for registration is 24:00 on February 15, 2020.
(2) Within two days after the deadline for online registration will be .1 team enrollment fee statistics (must be unified format for computer printing, and affix a seal or signature), 2 player ID photocopy or scanning, clear pictures (id card, hu kou book, passport, Chinese martial arts association membership card you can choose any one of them can be), 3.application fee, project fee of the order according to a copy of the express mail it to the organizing committee, otherwise cancel the qualification.
(3) Handling of change of registration contents
1）. After online registration, all teams are free to revise their registration before the deadline.
2）. After the application form is submitted, if the content must be changed due to special circumstances, it must be changed before February 18, 2020.Submit a written application and pay a handling charge. Change one item (including item number and routine name). The handling charge for name, name, gender, age group, etc. Is rmb100 (WeChat or emailThe time of "change application" and "copy photo of handling fee remittance voucher" shall prevail. Email address:Wushudasai @ VIP.163.com: firstname.lastname@example.org WeChat ID :xuerou73. No more tickets will be accepted after 24:00 on February 18, 2020
(4) after the video is sent out, if the participant finds that there is an error in the entry, the team leader or coach can fill in the written form. Please correct the application form (to be downloaded from the official website of Chinese martial arts lnstitute of culture and training or the official website of China promotion website).E-mail: email@example.com :xuerou73.. Xuerou73 by the competition organizing committee.Approved by the records section. If the correction is consistent with the online registration or the original mailing form. The organizing committee and competition department will agree to the correction. If any inconsistency is found, it will not be corrected and the result will be transmitted to the representative team in time.
(5) In order to make the registration and submission accurate, the competition department of the organizing committee will communicate with each team at any time after receiving the application form, check the content of the application form and check the online competition information.Please fill in the contact person's name, address, telephone number, mobile phone, QQ number, WeChat ID, E-mail and other relevant information.It is also hoped that the mobile phone Numbers of the players will be filled in so that the relevant information of the competition can be directly notified to the players themselves.
(6)Mailing address and contact information of the registration materials
(7) Entry fee, project fee and other remittance methods (either) :
1）. Remittance from bank
Setting: Beijing yunxin culture communication co., LTD
Bank name: China merchants bank west erqi sub-branch
Account number: 110930948010201
2）. WeChat and alipay transfer
(After the transfer, please send WeChat to the mobile phone 13701181105 for verification. Contact: Mr. Tian)
15.Expenses for foreign and Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan competitors
All the fees listed in this regulation are for participants in mainland China. Please refer to annex 4 for the settlement fee quotation of all countries and Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan regions.
16. Competition organization
1. Organizing committee of the competition
Director of the organizing committee: Zhang shan
Deputy directors of the organizing committee: Xia baihua, Li deyin, Wu bin, Li decheng, Chen yabin, Wu shijun, Li zhanshi, Wang zhanwu, Lin supu, Peng hanchi, Cui yushan, Liu guixiang. Li tiankang.
Committee members: Zhou aiqin, Pang guoke, Mu yuchun, Valojia, Ying jinyou, Jiang lixin, Zhong xiangkui
2. Competition arbitration committee
Chairman of the arbitration commission: Wu bin
Vice chairmen of the arbitration commission: Xia baihua
Li deyin, Li decheng, Chen yabin, Wu shijun, LinSu pu
3. Competition judging committee
Chief judge: International judge of Weilong (traditional martial arts)
Li shaocheng international referee (competitive martial arts)
Expert judge: liu baolu (competitive martial arts)
Xu jianmin (traditional martial arts) Peng hanchi,
Liu guixiang (tai chi)
Star judges: Luc penza, Cui yushan, Wan rong shan LI hua
Public judges: Yang jikai (Beijing), Chen wenxue (Beijing), Liu guoxun (Beijing), Fan jiajun (Gansu), Gao chuwu (Guangdong)
The composition and scope of duties of the arbitration commission shall be governed by the regulations on arbitration commissions.
(2) The technical director, the arbitration committee, the chief judge, the deputy chief judge, the chief judge and the chief judge shall be engaged by the organizing committee of the conference, which shall be divided into expert judges, movie and TV star judges and audience judges. The audience judges shall be composed of the referee volunteers confirmed by the organizing committee of the conference.
17.Anything not covered in this regulation will be notified separately
18.The organizing committee of the first international wushu network wushu competition has the right to interpret the rules